Happy New Year !!
I’ve always loved watching those “Year in Review”, “Top 10” (or Top 100) types of shows on TV. You know the ones … they usually break the stories down into different categories, like severe weather or celebrity deaths.
Sometimes I didn’t even remember the stories, or else I remembered but thought they took place longer ago. Time has a way of playing tricks with us. Some things flash by in an instant, while other times, time seems to stand still.
Tracy Helps You’s “Year in Review” for 2015
These were my top 5 Blog Posts from 2015 …
These were my top 5 Book Reviews from 2015 …
Thanks for taking the time to reminisce with us … Let us know if you have a topic you would like to read about … We’d love to hear from you
It’s hard to believe that it is already 2015 … I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years !!
I usually schedule time off for myself during the holidays to enjoy time with my family and friends (of whom several have end of year birthdays and mine as well). I also chose to have a “computer free” holiday this year (meaning no blog posts and a whole lot less social media activity for me).
Now I am ready to get back on schedule and get this New Year going 🙂
We’ll start 2015 by looking back at our top 10 blogs posts from last year ~
- 5 Things on My “Tackle Spring Cleaning Early” List ~ Kitchen
- How to Organize & Repurpose A Closet Into a Useful Pantry
- My Top 10 Favorite Things About Spring Time in Chicagoland
- Back To School ~ Homeschool Planning
- 2014 ~ My To-Do List, aka … Personal Goals / New Years Resolutions
- Monday’s Menu ~ Recipe I Made Up for Stuffed Shells
- Getting Organized ~ Tips for Filing Your Important Documents and Paper Work
- Pinterest Pins ~ Homemade DIY Dry Mix Recipes and Tips
- Homemade Natural Body Wash ~ DIY Tips & Ideas
- Autumn / Fall Decorating ~ Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Thanks for taking the time to reminisce with us … Let us know if you have a topic you would like to read about … We’d love to hear from you 🙂