It’s hard to believe that it is already 2015 … I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years !!
I usually schedule time off for myself during the holidays to enjoy time with my family and friends (of whom several have end of year birthdays and mine as well). I also chose to have a “computer free” holiday this year (meaning no blog posts and a whole lot less social media activity for me).
Now I am ready to get back on schedule and get this New Year going 🙂
We’ll start 2015 by looking back at our top 10 blogs posts from last year ~
- 5 Things on My “Tackle Spring Cleaning Early” List ~ Kitchen
- How to Organize & Repurpose A Closet Into a Useful Pantry
- My Top 10 Favorite Things About Spring Time in Chicagoland
- Back To School ~ Homeschool Planning
- 2014 ~ My To-Do List, aka … Personal Goals / New Years Resolutions
- Monday’s Menu ~ Recipe I Made Up for Stuffed Shells
- Getting Organized ~ Tips for Filing Your Important Documents and Paper Work
- Pinterest Pins ~ Homemade DIY Dry Mix Recipes and Tips
- Homemade Natural Body Wash ~ DIY Tips & Ideas
- Autumn / Fall Decorating ~ Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Thanks for taking the time to reminisce with us … Let us know if you have a topic you would like to read about … We’d love to hear from you 🙂